19 Nov 2009

After dark FLASHBACK.......Janet Jackson 'IF'



I remember this song with such fondness, first of all this video is the hotness!!!

Gosh.....I rehearsed the dance moves from Janet Jackson's 'If' from Winter 2000-Spring 2001 (yes, perfecting the moves of 'Miss Jackson if your nasty' takes that long). Laying down each move without flaws became an obssession, not one person that came to visit left our house without having watched me do the WHOLE routine at least once. To make matters worse, Christmas of 2000, I had been rehearsing sooooo hard that I hurt my back & couldn't walk. My dad was like 'If you can dance like that to Janet Jackson, you can walk around the corner for Christmas mass.' lol! I was not laughing at the time BELIEVE me!!!

Boy, how time flies....This midnight flashback just makes me want to do it all over again. (Sings) If I was your girl, la la la la la la la........ :)

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment