14 Dec 2009

Destination: MARC BY MARC JACOBS



So yesterday Mrs Joe McElderry aka Livie & I made a dash to the Marc by Marc Jacobs store to buy some Christmas stocking fillers. I was first introduced to this designer market place as I fondly call it by my friend Jane who decided to let me in on the secret. Errrrr.......Why didn't I pay attention to this before. I mean there was ONLY an article about it in 'The Independent' newspaper in APRIL dammit!!! Anyway, you can get lovely pressies for great prices and with the recession and all need I say more.



I bought a few bits for my sister and my niece. Unfortunately, I can't share what I got them just in case. However, I can share that I bought everyone a mirror. A heart shaped one to be precise. God knows how many of these Livie bought, I lost count after a while. She was in shopping heaven, so I thought it best to leave her there. Hehehehe...





£3, It's a great little stocking filler. Hence why we boughts loads.

So all in all, we had a very productive day. To top of my triumphant day I came home & made a fabulous roast lamb dinner, topped with yorkshire puds & bisto gravy. Ok, so maybe that doesn't sound that amazing but I'm new to this cooking game so bear with me.

Again, I know that I am soooooooooo blooming late of the mark with this (no pun intended). But, if you haven't already made a trip down to the store in London's Mayfair. I suggest you set a date in your diary asap. Well before Christmas at least!! Believe me you will not regret it!

**Marc by Marc Jacobs, 56 South Audley Street, London W1**

P.S Livie bought me a Christmas gift too (Squeals) a really lovely paisley tote, which I will be using all this week! Thanks Mrs McElderry! Hehehe....Take a peek below:



2 comments:

  1. Hey chick,

    Been watching your blog from a distance, it's like watching a baby grow...so this was like the first smile or something...LOL.

    I am sold on this store because I lurve Marc J. that I might actually get one of those dirt cheap coach tickets rise early and make the trip in the blooming cold.

    I think tho I will save this on my ever growing list of things to do in the capital.

    Visit Portobello, check out Primrose (not happy why are my cupcakes not quite to my taste despite ff recipe), Punch Bowl, etc

    Keep the blog going...ps roast dinner in the week?! Salute!

    Fungi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Fungi! That means a lot. This is just the beginning! You have to go to the MBMJ store!!!! :) x

    ReplyDelete