10 Dec 2009

I GET LIPPY!

So a little while ago I did a post on the AMAZING Solange Azagury-Partridge, since then I've been pining (PLEASE BEAR IN MIND THE DEFINITION: to yearn deeply; suffer with longing; long painfully) and trying desperately to justify spending £980 on her iconic 'Hot lips' ring.


Available at NET-A-PORTER.COM £980

Hardly coming up with an answer to this despicable dilemma, I then started hunting around the internet for a much more inexpensive (or just downright CHEAP)rip off that would be worthy of turning heads.

Low and behold I found it!!! I mean what on earth had I been thinking.....I regularly go on the wonderful www.luluguiness.com and had not managed to spot the 'Red diamante pave lips ring'. Believe me, from this moment on I made sure that my old school Chanel reading glasses were firmly on my nose, to avoid any other accidental oversight!!


Available at WWW.LULUGUINNESS.COM £55

Happy with my find, well so I thought I put it on my Christmas wishlist, weeell it was there until I came across the Butler & Wilson Adjustable Swarovski Crystal Lip Ring for a mere £18!! Whoooohooooo......Christmas came early as there was ONLY one left which meant that I had to purchase it there 'n' then...soooooo I did?! Hehehe.....


Available at Butler & Wilson £18 (No longer available...SQUEALS)

So, there you have it my lippy dillema has now officially ended (Breathes a sigh of relief) I am currently awaiting the delivery in the post, but once it arrives I'll take a picture, put it up and try very hard not to include my big grin.

No comments:

Post a Comment